Sunday, February 08, 2009

Here, There, Everywhere

old mcdonalds had a farm

what an introduction...
and you know what they say...
'with great introductions, come great messages'

ok... staying in the same apartment with 4 other crazy people is really killing me... look at my intro... omg...

okay... lemme start by telling you where i stay...
i stay in Lavinia Apartments in Sri Nibong i think... on Penang Island...
with Kevin, Matthew, Juan Ling (Basel KK), and Nethanel (SIB Kingfisher)... yes... they are killing me...
actually it is Pastor Thomas Barnabas's (the youth leader) fault... he put me in charge of the house... all future mothers, lemme give you some advice: do not give birth to 4 males all in the same year... you will DIE... especially if you dont train them to wake up when their alarms ring...

Ladies and gentlemen, now, the real deal. The title for my topic of my speach in the PowerHouse Blog of my Penang Trip in Penang of the SYM course from January until now while i have the opportunity to type in the house of the foster parents of Bernice in the other part of Penang after we just had a nice and cool steam boat with some other SYM participants and our Pastor is: 'The Daily Life'.
Let us start with our mondays. We normally have our off-days here but... I dont think that will be possible from now on... Next, our Tuesdays through Fridays are our "9am-6pm sessions with whatever the invited speakers want to do with us". Or normal classes day. Normally, they do weird stuff to us. Non-stop excitement. You've seen the pics of some who spoke to us right? Bernice uploaded those photos... Those were just SOME of them... and most of them we need to invite to KK to PowerHouse to speak hahaha... I will need another post to write about what we've done. Oh no... i need to go... my pastor is leaving... my sats and sundays will be continued next time.. bye guys...

Aaron out. Peace. Glory glory, hallelujah, since i lay my burdens down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home