Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Updates & prayer requests

Hi all, some updates on Powerhouse members - need ur prayers.....

1. From J.Leahy - NZ

Hey to all my friends in powerhouse!

Could you all please pray for me. I have BIG decisions to make concerning fulltime jobs and which one to take. So please pray that God would lead me to make the right decision and that he would lead me to the right one.

Thanks everyone! Love you all!!!

2. Garry Singa - KK

Garry injured his knee. Scheduled for elective surgery this Friday (25/1) to fix his knee. Uphold him in prayers

3. Gabriel D - KK - Spore - Japan - USA

Gabriel D will be leaving for USA this friday (25/1) at 11.15am at terminal 1 (silk air) - if anyone not in school or not working can go see him off - but don't ponteng ok!. Pray that he has a safe slight and won't get home sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home