Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A little something from Planet Shakers Nights Of Fire

I really want to emphasise on this post, i've been feeling really emotional last night, and the only thing that can make me feel so high is JESUS.

Well I went to Nights Of Fire the last two nights. The first night was great and the second night was so much better. Mainly because the first night i was standing right in front of the speaker and my right ear was hurting so much i think its still buzzing now.

Anyway... We sang new songs like - Always and Forever, Jump Around, Follow You, Great and Mighty, Don't Pass Me By and Evermore. The ones in bold are in the NEW NEW NEW Album, Evermore.

The 'concert' was great, my thighs and abs were really sore even after the first night, and the second night i braved myself to jump somemore...

The two nights i was able to witness many souls come to Christ. It was just awesome so see so many people go up front to the altar call... And Congrats to Rowena, her brother accepted Christ the first night!!!

So after the second night, I just dropped dead in bed, thinking about the two nights, thinking about those who missed the concert. You really should have been there. Give me your excuses, but I really feel like kicking myself. I missed a great opportunity to bring a non-christian friend to Him. A great opportunity.

And in my bed, I just started to cry. I don't know why, but i just felt so bitter that i missed the chance to bring my friends. I know too many friends who are like dead men and paralysed people. And not only that, the REAL thing, the conference, might clash with the ARISE concert practices in run up to the ARISE concert. I really respect the ARISE concert and I'm with the Praisers group, but i seriously do not want to miss the PlanetShakers one. Possibility is that i can only attend the night sessions, but i'm going to sign up for the whole thing anyway. I'll just trust God, even if my money goes to waste.

After the Nights of Fire, my heart was truly set on fire. I'm going to try my best to get my friends to go to the real thing. And if you ARE reading it now, please consider strongly. I cant force you but I'm going to pray for you. I'm sorry if I offend you in anyway, but i really wanted to write this.

Okay, I'm done.

-LoL Happy Birthday to Laura Dillon in Toronto!

Erunamo aka D.Chen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home