Thursday, November 18, 2004

CATss~~

well..yepp..u all shud know that yes its belinda here...hahha...nyways...it seems that my testimony in church din really touch any of those young ppl out there lerrr...nobody has come up to me n let me kno that they wanna join CATs...saddenin lerr...hahha...on the other hand a lot of our church anuty anuty(mean no harm =)...)came up to me n told me tat they were quite touched by the testi...so i really hope that any of u...yes i mean u who are reading this now...hahha...let me know if u wanna join CATs...no preasure alrite..hahah...ppl that wanna join CATs don't need to b a professional dancer or even a pro in anything in order to join...as i myself am not at all a professional oso wat...u know how i started???i started wif playing the tambourine in church whn i was 10 or 11...if im not mistaken...so come n join CATs..it'll b great fun learning together...let me know alrite...catch up wif ya ppl later~

luv,belinda =)))) *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home